Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day All,

I have just joined the Forum, as I think it will help me when I get my Q5 on the Road. Already, I have noticed what good people are on here, and people are always ready to offer help and support.

My Q5 is not on the road yet as had a slight bump in the front, but should be shortly. Needing to find some place that sells New Style lights if anyone knows mplease. Driver side is broken, and would rather replace, than repair.

Thanks

Dek
Fife
Scotland

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
Hi dek,

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your mishap. Headlight units often come up on eBay. I know this one is not correct but, e.g. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Genuine-Audi-Q5-LHD-Left-Xenon-Cornering-Headlight-8R0998029C-09-12-/160940289251?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2578c9ece3

Alternatively you could try auto salvage:
Randolph Auto Breakers in Kirkcaldy.
Watson's in Burntisland.

If they do not have one most breakers will try to source one for you. You can search online here> www.breakeryard.com/car-parts-edinburgh

·
Registered
292 Posts
Welcome dsimpson ! Hope you get your ride on the road soon !

·
Registered
100 Posts
Good Day All,

I have just joined the Forum, as I think it will help me when I get my Q5 on the Road. Already, I have noticed what good people are on here, and people are always ready to offer help and support.

My Q5 is not on the road yet as had a slight bump in the front, but should be shortly. Needing to find some place that sells New Style lights if anyone knows mplease. Driver side is broken, and would rather replace, than repair.

Thanks

Dek
Fife
Scotland
Enjoy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts