Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how many Canadian forum member there are here. I'm sure that I'm not the only one. My wife and I took the plunge and ordered a 2012 Q5 in black with the black leather interior. In Canada there are only 2 engine choices: the 3.2 litre naturally aspirated 6 cylinder V6 gas engine, or the 2.0 litre turbo-charged 4 cylinder I4 engine. Both run on premium fuel. There are also only 2 trim lines (applicable to both engine choices): "Premium" and "Premium Plus". Our Q5s have very short option lists and actually are very well equipped. For instance, both engine choices come with automatic transmissions, the V6 with a 6-speed and the I4 with an 8-speed tiptronic unit and leather is standard. The only options we chose were the bi-xenon headlights with the LED daytime running lights (DRLs) and the panoramic sunroof. The wheels are 18", with 235/60R18 Michelin all-season tires.

Anyway, I thought I'd quickly post about our Q5 as a way of introducing myself. We take delivery in September of this year. We are based in the Ottawa area, the national capital of Canada.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Hello Angry Chicken,

Welcome to the forum - great to have you on board

Sounds like we have a few more engine and trim levels here and more options than you can shake a stick at
all at a price though.

September's not too far away and I'm sure you'll love the car when it arrives - love the panoramic sunroof on mine!

Gorgeous country by the way - I used to visit my Grandmother in BC on a regular basis.

Cheers,

Kev

·
Super Moderator
1,046 Posts
Welcome Angry Chicken,

Congrats on the order and welcome to the forum again,not Canadian but wish i was, love the place and the hockey!!

It would be so much easier if they where all made the same around the world.

Rich

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome Angry Chicken,

Congrats on the order and welcome to the forum again,not Canadian but wish i was, love the place and the hockey!!

It would be so much easier if they where all made the same around the world.

Rich
Well, I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Apparently my wait's shorter than it is for folks in a lot of countries on your side of the pond so I'm lucky and I won't be whining.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts