Audi Q5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got into the car tonight after it sitting in the sun most of the day and the red light was on the cup holder indicating it was hot.

As I have not used it I can only assume that the temp sensor thought it had been on but was just hot from the sun. Anybody else had this happen.

·
Super Moderator
1,044 Posts
Got into the car tonight after it sitting in the sun most of the day and the red light was on the cup holder indicating it was hot.

As I have not used it I can only assume that the temp sensor thought it had been on but was just hot from the sun. Anybody else had this happen.
I would think it was the sun its been a mighty hot day!

·
Registered
143 Posts

I have added the heated/cooled cup holder to my order - is it any good?

·
Super Moderator
1,044 Posts
I have added the heated/cooled cup holder to my order - is it any good?
just be careful you dont spill your hot coffee down the mmi controller.Ouch.personally its something i wouldnt use and see it as a bit of a gimmick.only my opinion tho.

·
Registered
143 Posts
It's more the drink cooler option I'm keen on - can't stand warm beer!

and I won't be drinking and driving - the wife will drive! Maybe

·
Super Moderator
1,044 Posts
It's more the drink cooler option I'm keen on - can't stand warm beer!

and I won't be drinking and driving - the wife will drive! Maybe
Nice idea,have heard its not really that cold,if your expecting it to be as cold as your fridge i fear you may be disappointed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts