Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have placed an order for our new Q5 in April. I was going to use the dealer's finance package but I have recently come across a finance company called Capital Finance Ltd. They seem to have a better offer in terms of finance but I am slightly concerned as I have no idea how this kind of arrangement works as this is the first time I am buying a car!

Could anyone let me know if they have heard of this company and let me know any feedback? Also shall I use an independent car finance company or the dealership finance?

Thank you!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,

I suppose it all depends on the deal at the time.........

We have used Clydesdale Bank Asset Finance to finance cars on HP in the past with very favourable APR compared to the dealers.
I don't know if they do PCP's etc.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
there are plenty of companies that will beat the dealers - I have always used MHC Finance (member: Kam100 on the forums is the owner) - Kam is simply the only person I would ever go to for car finance as he knows the industry inside and out

·
Registered
294 Posts
I used Car-Finance.net - thoroughly professional, prompt in replying to all my questions (there were a lot) and very competitive. I would recommend them to anyone.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
I used Car-Finance.net - thoroughly professional, prompt in replying to all my questions (there were a lot) and very competitive. I would recommend them to anyone.
Agree - I didn't use them in the end as the dealership just beat their quote but the service was first class and it was only down to them that the dealers hand was forced.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts