Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Are you going to this Bob? May have to see how I feel nearer the time looks like a good event

·
Still Game
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Doug, I am intending to go to this and Alford bike show. Maybe see you there? Did you go to Brechin?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Yes I did it was a good turn out but cold good show of bikes and cars

·
Registered
151 Posts
This is always a great event, Audi owners club have a stand.http://www.grantown-motormania.co.uk/
I am back after a couple of months "AWAY" so hello every body and I hope you are all well and for those expecting "deliveries" soon, I hope your sleep patterns are behaving.

This looks like a very interesting event. I am thinking of taking my motor home and booking in at the site in Grantown-on-Spey.

What do the Audi Owners' Club get up to?

I am still seriously enjoying the SQ5!!

Kind regards,

ZED

·
Still Game
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What do the Audi Owners' Club get up to?
I am out for a meal with some quarto owners tomorrow night. The TTOC will have a stand at Granton. 20+ Audis meeting at Powmill Aug31st. VAG at Crail Raceway 22nd September. A weekend tour in October.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I am out for a meal with some quarto owners tomorrow night. The TTOC will have a stand at Granton. 20+ Audis meeting at Powmill Aug31st. VAG at Crail Raceway 22nd September. A weekend tour in October.
Thanks for that. All sounds pretty good.

ZED

·
Still Game
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They made quite a show. Shame you can't hear the noise or feel the ground shake. Harley owner's group always have great parties

·
Registered
877 Posts
They made quite a show. Shame you can't hear the noise or feel the ground shake. Harley owner's group always have great parties
Yes agreed. Had a Harley when I was abroad. Great fun cruising up the Malay peninsula to KL and the like...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts