Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can anyone recommend me a good dealer in the north west?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Cheshire Oaks Audi were great when I went to see them. Dealt with salesman named Nigel who was the least pushy, most knowledgeable salesman I've had the pleasure of dealing with for any car purchase. Unfortunately they couldn't get near the deal I had on the SQ5 I ordered or I would have gone with them. Didn't have a good experience with Liverpool Audi. Warrington Audi weren't too bad.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I went to my local dealership which is Pentraeth Audi and the sales team were so disorganised it was a joke so didn't really want to give them my money. Cheshire Oaks is the next nearest going there this weekend.

·
Registered
140 Posts
i got mine from Warrington Audi and also have purchased my new car from them as well which is on order.

They were able to beat Cheshire Oak Audi slightly on price - Warrington is closer to me and I have bought a few cars from them - so went with them - although Cheshire Oaks Audi did seem more polished (when i finally got to see a salesman - had to wait over 40 minutes)

Chris Doyle is the salesman i have dealt with at Warrington Audi the last few times

Their service and warranty depatment is actually very good also and have always treated me well

·
Registered
80 Posts
Crewe were great with me and I would recommend them to anyone.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Not sure where the divide between West & North West is officially but can recommend Shrewsbury. Aidan Coley or Victoria Brown are the folk to ask for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts