Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the GTD two weeks now, got it detailed on Friday and it has sat in the garage all weekend to let the sealants harden. Got a glimpse of sun this morning which was enough to let me get a few snaps. Light wasn't great, camera isn't fantastic and I'm no photographer but hopefully the pics give you a good idea of what it looks like.

Love the white paint, suits the GTD really well with the dark glass and the black parts on the wheels. The only person who likes the car more than me is my wife - means she might leave the SQ5 to me when it arrives!!

I have the pics in photbucket, how do I get them I here?

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jose but when I post the link in the box provided by the icon it enters the address and then just seems to hang.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its not doing it for me, can I upload pics directly from my laptop? Did that to another site, worked fine after I resized the pics.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
This site limits you to only 5mb attachments. So you can upload 2-3 resized pics but that's it - forever.

Are you using a proper PC/Mac or a iPad or something?

As mentioned above, coping the IMG link you can paste direct to the post, no need to click icons to get the link window up etc.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am just using my laptop on Wins 7. I was clicking on the icon, green square in a box, in the reply section but it just hangs, Will have another go later.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
If you are struggling may be easier just to paste your photo bucket URL link here

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still no joy. Uploaded to another forum no problem but those pics came from my laptop not photobucket. No matter what link I try to post it just hangs and does nothing.

·
Registered
72 Posts
How about a link to your photo's in the other forum?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How do I link to it Craig?

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Looks great mate!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hopefully that works. It's a BMW forum, hopefully you don't catch anything nasty lol.

There are a few die hards over there who dislike anything other than a BMW but in the main it is being well received by the guys on that forum.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nice looking car, and enjoyed the posts too(good and bad). I'm a fan of the golf, had a mk3(excellent build gt pd 130) and a mk5(not so great build). The mk7 looks the best yet.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes I do think the Mk 7 is a very smart shape of car, not adventurous but just stylish. Plenty of room inside and well put together.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Woah it looks sick!
Love the new LED xenon's in the front, looks amazing and much more like a GTI than the old GTD. Great buy! GTD+SQ5 = Very nice drive way...you have to upload some pictures of both together when you have them

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Ray, yes pics of my two new white babies together will be sweet.

The GTD also has LED fogs where the black slats are on the corners of the bumpers, I forgot to put them on for the pics.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Davyk31,that looks the nuts,beautiful brilliant wite,cool interior aswel, she should b we'll happy with that 😄

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cheers Daza, yes my wife is well impressed with the GTD. Will be interesting to see when the SQ5 arrives if she still prefers the Golf, I won't mind if she does

1 - 20 of 46 Posts