Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Genuine Audi MMi iphone cable for sale,

Was missing from our car on initial purchase, hassled the suppling dealer for one many times, then Sod's law, as soon as I purchased one, they sent one, so now have two :-/

Cable has the blue collar.

I paid £33.00 for this lead less than a week ago, Open to sensible offers !

Kipper.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hello Kipper. Will this comnect my ipod to the audio? S line plus 2014 model Year. Do you have a pic of the cablw and a part number please? Should it come as standard?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hello Kipper. Will this comnect my ipod to the audio? S line plus 2014 model Year. Do you have a pic of the cablw and a part number please? Should it come as standard?
Hi, it should come as standard on your model, or at least mine did last month. Hope that helps.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
You should get a cable with the car for the old 30 pin iPod connector...

As well as a USB one for 'other' device types.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
123 Posts
A quick update. I was told today that Audi will start producing the cable with the new ipod connector. Not sure if this will be on MY 2014 cars...

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
I will be wanting one if these... Let us know if you find out when they are available.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My cable is to connect AMI to iPhone 4/4s then we use the genuine apple lightening (5/5s) adapter, yes it should be fine for 2013 on vehicles,
Works a treat, cheap ones via eBay will not transfer all the data from device to screen !!!!

Yes the cable SHOULD be with the car from new, I have been informed that you now choose which cable you require, IPhone or USB ! Not available as a pair, Also Audi will be producing the lightening connection (5/5s) around Easter 2014.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts