Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've not seen much discussion on this recently, and may have missed any specific SQ5 banter.. but with everybody picking up recently any decent tips?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
3 yrs, 25k, £180 from the site sponsors?

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Banned
489 Posts
Just used GapInsurance123 https://gapinsurance123.co.uk/. 4yrs (deferred for a year as my own car insurance does new for old for the first 12 months) @ £229 for Vehicle Replacement Insurance with £25K max (VRI: Funds purchase of a brand new vehicle)

·
Registered
877 Posts
I got my GAP insurance thrown in virtually gratis at time of purchase. Nice to have but not intending to require it...

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
I got my GAP insurance thrown in virtually gratis at time of purchase. Nice to have but not intending to require it...
Had mine thrown in as well - but as I wrote off my last car at 11 months old without gap or new replacement option on my insurance in first 12 months I got stung big time so it was always going to be purchased with this car one way or another!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Any one thinking they can get away without gap insurance rti (important to get return to invoice Gap) need there heads checking, this is a no brainer in my view on any car let alone a car that you end up waiting so long for!

Anything nowadays is possible, either the car is stolen from you, an accident happens as someone jumps the lights or even the car behind is following too close whilst there too busy doing there nails, holding there phone to there ear car stuck in cruise control that don't simply notice the wall of traffic ahead, not to mention that these things can stop quickly if needed, they have uprated brakes you know

I should get commission for selling this! Any donations welcome!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Directgap.co.uk - RTI for Q5 @ 20k max across 3 year term = £143.

Reactions: marky9074

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
£157 @ 25k

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So Audi 'Retail Price Protection' at @25k was £749.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts