Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have a Q5 2.0 TFSI Manual and recently find that the clutch pedal feels a bit funny. I don't know if it has always been the same or whether there actually is a problem with it. The problem is this:

When I change gear, I found that the clutch pedal is not completely smooth, there feels like a little resistance, like a little click when the clutch is 1/3 way down.

I further investigate by having the car on neutral and try pressing the clutch up and down quickly, and again I can hear a slight click noise from it. It is especially obvious after I have driven it for a while. Does anyone have the same problem?

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi all,

I have a Q5 2.0 TFSI Manual and recently find that the clutch pedal feels a bit funny. I don't know if it has always been the same or whether there actually is a problem with it. The problem is this:

When I change gear, I found that the clutch pedal is not completely smooth, there feels like a little resistance, like a little click when the clutch is 1/3 way down.

I further investigate by having the car on neutral and try pressing the clutch up and down quickly, and again I can hear a slight click noise from it. It is especially obvious after I have driven it for a while. Does anyone have the same problem?

Regards,
Kevin
hi Kevin i have the sline 143 diesel manual same problem with the clutch pedal clicking when pressed and released . Took it to dealers they initialy said it was a switch problem , but on closer inspection said it could be a pin but want more time to investigate , so it is going to the dealers for 2 days let you know the outcome Stewart

·
Registered
34 Posts
ok Stewart, thank you very much!
Hi Stewart here
Update on the clicking clutch pedal
Preston Audi collected the car 8am this morning ,had an email at11:44 to say the car was ready to be delivered back .Said the problem was a CLUTCH PIN, replaced it , every thing quiet in the cabin again hope this helps everyone
Stewart

1 - 8 of 8 Posts