Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed quite a few members are specifying leather/alcantara for their new cars. As full leather is a no cost option in the UK, I am intrigued as to why a number of people choose not to spec. this. Would the residuals also not be better with full leather when selling?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I don't mind full leather, however my wife hates it because she thinks it is too cold in Winter and too hot in summer. I liked the look of the alacantra/ leather mix and I don't regret ordering it all. It looks and feels fantastic...... and the wife is happy !

I have posted a pic of the interior of my car in your other thread on hill hold assist, an option which again I highly recommend you get.

·
Still Game
4,678 Posts
I have had Leather / Alcantara in all my previous Audis and prefer it to all leather for the reasons stated by pangit plus leather seat squabs can sag and that looks really shitty. I found no difference when I came to trade in valuation. Unfortunately it was not an option for my SQ5 and I have full leather. Please be advised, there is another more detailed post on this subject, if you search.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts