Audi Q5 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not rules, just some thoughts for your consideration. Please be nice to other forum members. Unfortunately every web forum attracts spammers and trolls. Try to avoid discussions with them and report it to admin. To post photos: please post your photo to one of the free web hosting sites, copy the URL, select the Image icon above your post text box, paste the URL and return. Please avoid posting large photo files as these take up bandwidth. Do you have any other useful tips for forum members?

·
Banned
842 Posts
I knew it was too good to be true!

·
Banned
110 Posts
Just wondering.... Why do several of spijun's posts appear to have images turned upside down? I know he ruffled some feathers on this forum ( personally I feel that he has been one of the most valuable technical contributors) and if this is true, it is surely vandalism?

Spoils and degrades the forum for everyone.

I might well be wrong in this assumption, just throwing it out there.......... But why else would images be upside down?

EDIT by Rapidcool > ONLY Spijun has access to turn his photos upside down. I note he is listed as your only friend, perhaps you should ask him why he did it?

Reactions: gingamog
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.