Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
For sale my immacculate Q5 2.0 TDI 170 S-Line S-Tronic cost new £36490.
No Sat Nav
I bought the car newfrom Hull Audi in June 2010. It is totally immaculate and unmarked.
It has never had any repairs or scatches apart from some 2 tiny stone chips

I am a mature 56 year old
Specification includes:-
All usual S-Line equipment - No Sat Nav
Cruise control
Electric Panoramic glass sunroof
Interior light pack
Original equipment manual folding tow bar
Black Leather
Pearl Lava Grey
Sports suspension
Audi privacy glass
Audi interior mats
Diamond shine paint and wheel treatment
Stainless steel rear paint load protector.
23500 miles
Price £27250 contact 07979691266 or email [email protected]

·
Registered
138 Posts
You'd be better to state the current mileage as well. Sounds like a nice car, but I'm not in the market as I've got one already.

GLWS

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys. Just edited again.
New Price now £27250.
Advertised on ebay and autotrader for comprehensive photos.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi all on the forum.
Well after just over 2 years the Q has been sold.
The sale was via ebay and and a private sale achieving £26600.
I had been offered between 24k and 25k trade in so all in all i am pleased with the sale. I think I would have achieved more if the car had Sat Nav.

To conclude, I have had 2 great years out of the car.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes. I have just placed an order for a Porsche Cayenne.
It is a November build so hopefully it may arrive November.
Talk about Audi and extras. They must have learnt from porsche everything is extra starting with the interior mats £120.
Still very excited about its arrival.
Neil.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Hi,
Sorry to hear you sold your Q5. I had originally ordered an Ice Silver Sline plus but changed to Lava Grey for March 2013 delivery. How did you get on with this colour as it not as popular as all Black and White where I live? was also considering Monsoon Grey but this is too much like Daytona Grey which is also very popular around here. I think the more I see another colours the more I doubt my choice. Its not gone Confirmed yet so still time to change my mind as week 5 build!! Having said that it does look classy in Lava Grey when seen in the flesh as some internet pictures dont do it justice.

·
Still Game
4,617 Posts
I hope you enjoying your new Porsche, I was seriously tempted with the Cayenne. A lovely car, but for the spec I wanted it was @ £62,000 and just a little more than my budget. Have you checked the servicing costs? I had a tour round the service centre with the IAM. I was looking at a 911 turbo, I believe it was £680 for an oil change service.

·
Banned
801 Posts
Yes. I have just placed an order for a Porsche Cayenne.
It is a November build so hopefully it may arrive November.
Talk about Audi and extras. They must have learnt from porsche everything is extra starting with the interior mats £120.
Still very excited about its arrival.
Neil.
Maybe a little late, hope to you get your new car
What are your impressions about the Porsche Cayenne.
Which engine you are chosen

·
Registered
150 Posts
£10K after 2 years not exactly ground breaking residuals what do you think??
I agree. Mine goes in March, 2 1/2 years old, for a part-ex price 8K less than I paid for it and 10% off a new one (and I think I could have done better)!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi all
Firstly - Lava Grey was my only regret. (Dont do it) Its a colour that changes and can look fantastic but in some lights can look almost brown. I`ve never wanted a brown car! so, to conclude I would avoid Lava grey.
The Cayenne is awesome with superb perfrormance, stop start can be annoying but you get used to switching it on and off to road conditions
The most noticeable thing about it is the fantastic build quality. Audi is good but this is different league but you are paying for it.
I bought the 3.0 Diesel and getting about 28mpg mixed driving.
My spec came to £62000 and that that was comparable to my audi spec but with additional Sat Nav.
Servicing is 2 years or 20000mls fixed price £450 plus consumables.
Regards Neil.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hi all
Firstly - Lava Grey was my only regret. (Dont do it) Its a colour that changes and can look fantastic but in some lights can look almost brown. I`ve never wanted a brown car! so, to conclude I would avoid Lava grey.
The Cayenne is awesome with superb perfrormance, stop start can be annoying but you get used to switching it on and off to road conditions
The most noticeable thing about it is the fantastic build quality. Audi is good but this is different league but you are paying for it.
I bought the 3.0 Diesel and getting about 28mpg mixed driving.
My spec came to £62000 and that that was comparable to my audi spec but with additional Sat Nav.
Servicing is 2 years or 20000mls fixed price £450 plus consumables.
Regards Neil.
Pictures

·
Registered
522 Posts
I think sometimes with darker colours when they are dusty/dirty they can take on a different shade/colour this also applies to some greys and occasionally black. I take delivery of my Lava Grey car on March 1. and have no doubts about colour choice. Good luck with your Porsche.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Hi Grandduc,

I am interested in your opibion of Lava grey now that you have purchased it. What is good and not so good about it. How easy is it to keep clean. My short list is skuba blue or lava grey. Just can't decide.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts