Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Just a short note to say thanks to all the posters on the site. The post gave me some great information and yesterday I took the plunge and ordered a new Q5 S Line Plus Stronic in Ibis White with some extras !!

Not sure if my new motor will have the new 177bhp engine or the 170bhp not expecting delivery until late September early October. Also read that B&O stereos were to become standard in the new Q5 going into production after May........can anyone tell me if this is true? If so what a bonus as it was my one regret due to getting carried away with other extras and having to draw the line somewhere !!

Looking forward to sharing threads with you all.

Drewboy

·
Registered
433 Posts
Welcome Drewboy,

I think only the dealer can tell you what the HP of the car will be, extras, well how much money do you need to spend, I just put in what suited me and my wife, she likes the DVD when parked up waiting for my daughter.

·
Banned
801 Posts
Welcome,
It is true that after May Q5 2.0TDI comes with a130kW engine (177HP).
I have not heard the B& O system that willbe standard equipment

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome........i now know that my Q5 will be 177bhp according to the supplier. No B&O stereo though but still many nice features to make this a well spec'd SUV.

I read the forum many times and took advice from the members such as not buying the black styling pack which was sound advice on reflection!!

Cant wait to join the Q5 club in late September.

Drewboy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts