Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Leeds Audi and picked uo the new motor! Its been a long wait but its here now and were very happy!

Cant wait till the weekend and some time off work!

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Who's a happy boy then?

Car looks great. I have had the odd wobble regarding the ibis while waiting for our car but when I see one I'm reassured. Picking ours up on Friday after close to 6 month wait.

I bet you've been out in the dark to check out the light pack! :) you'll have to get your vagcom sorted to enable ambient lighting which gives nice adjustable lighting in the front and rear footwells.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Looking good, bet you can't wait to get a few miles on the clock. Enjoy.

·
Banned
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Who's a happy boy then?

Car looks great. I have had the odd wobble regarding the ibis while waiting for our car but when I see one I'm reassured. Picking ours up on Friday after close to 6 month wait.

I bet you've been out in the dark to check out the light pack! :) you'll have to get your vagcom sorted to enable ambient lighting which gives nice adjustable lighting in the front and rear footwells.
It really does look great, like you I had a wobble about the white, especially seeing the new Artic White on some of the cars in the showrooms. Also had a bit of a moment about the 2.0TDI Stronic after originally specing the 3.0TDI but the power delivery is fantastic for the size of the car (I'm coming from a modified 275BHP 2.5T Focus ST) and wanted something different. The power is more the adequate for me and with respect to the Stronic lag reported by some others I really dont see it at all in Drive and havent even tried it in sport yet.

Very impressed and such a lovely cruise on the M62 this morning with the heated seats, cruise and B&O on with crystal clear DAB. We waited over 12 months before placing an order and to anyone undecided dont wait - get your order in!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts