Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I orded my 2nd q5 3.0 tdi in october last year and just got the build date of september,after looking into the delay i found it was because of the face lift and the changes they are making especially the auto gearbox but the changes also include new engines,suspension,sat nav,lights ect apparently the brochures will be out in june. Hope this helps anyone ordering a new car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think the delay is with the 3.0 tdi as they are changing the gearbox for a 8 speed,the dealer has given me a build date for my new car and he said it will be the face lift but we may have to have another look at the spec when the new books come out.

·
Registered
147 Posts
The Audi uk site has taken off the standard model from their price list and model list. So just the se, sline and sline plus now. Maybe the facelift is to come sooner than expected???

·
Registered
249 Posts
You can't configure any Q5 on the Audi web site now.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Interesting, the brochure is still available but no configurator.
The current Q5 S-Line+ offer is: "Valid for new vehicle orders placed up to and including 31st March 2012. Offers are subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time".

I would expect a new offer to appear on 1st April - either something to do with the facelift (a little too soon) or an advertised discount by Audi (more likely - sell as many old versions as they can).

·
Registered
279 Posts
Just waiting outside the shops for the Mrs and an A7 drove past with the new shape grille, but I notice that the chrome bars run horizontally, not vertically (a bit like the E-tron?).

I wonder if that will make it onto the facelift - certainly looks more "different" to just three-penny bitting the outer frame?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts