Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

im new to this forum so sorry if this has been asked before. but i will be looking to buy a Q5 in the summer and was wondering if anyone had heard if the facelift was this year? i had heard a rumour about it being 2012

cheers all

·
Registered
578 Posts
Hi Kenny, this has already been discussed at some length here: http://www.myaudiq5.com/index.php/topic/1503-audi-q5-facelift-due-2012/

My view is that the A4 facelift came late as did the new Q3, the A5 facelift has yet to be announced and therefore Audi are running behind - I'd expect the Q5 facelift to come out Jan 2013 - I think the headlights and front grille will be tweaked but also you will able to get full LED headlights as an option. If you are looking to hold out til the end of the year also consider the new Q7 which is coming out - a smaller diesel engine option and 650lb less weight plus a new model (not facelify) should make it more practical and affordable.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I wondered about this before ordering my new Q5 (due in April) as I got caught with my A3 (twin grille version) after they put the latest large grille on 3 months later.

However, if Jan 13 is realistic, my 3 year term will be about up as the next proper variant is released - I assume I won't get such a good deal next time (current one has only dropped 5k in 2 years!).

·
Registered
294 Posts
According to this weeks Autocar it'll be previewed at this years Paris motor show (September) for release the following month.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts