Audi Q5 Forum banner

Exhaust gas valve EGR

6K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  migsan 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I spoke with my dealer yesterday regarding my A3, but my Q5 has to be recalled to have the EGR valve checked 30 minutes max. Has anyone else had this done recently, seems to me these recalls are just waiting there for the customer to call or the car to go t the garage. I will also ask about the SAT NAV update FOC. Engine spec below.
My A3 has issues with the start stop..

#3 ·
Grant,
Not sure as I was calling the dealer with issue on the A3 and asked if there was anything outstanding on the Q and was told about the EGR valve issue I am not sure fits a recall or just they will look at it the next time the car is in. My Q is the 2 litre engine, give your dealership a call and see if it has anything outstanding and mention the EGR valve

#4 ·
This recall was for the orientation of the pipe, it may catch on something else and rub out into a hole. Not sure if it's all vehicles or seleted chassis numbers.

#6 ·
High Robin T
This was purely a check on a pipe being rubbed hence the pipe being orientated nothing major.

#7 ·
I have already problems with my throttle valve and change it by a new one with a new part.
For more safety I change the EGR too for the newest part.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.