Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to replace the external B trim on the passenger rear door-i have managed to do the front with no problems but as the window glass does not drop level with the top of the door I am unable to access the bottom torq screw for the rear trim. Do I have to remove the door panel and do something with the window for it to drop the final few inches or is there another method to allow access to the screw? as the front was relatively easy I am hoping the rear is not that complicated or time consuming. Any help is appreciated as i am struggling to find any information how to do the job

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,900 Posts
Maybe try finding the Audi part number for the part you are replacing and search online Google / eBay / etc, and you may find some diagrams that will help you. You could try popping in to an Audi dealer to ask to speak to one of the mechanics and if you are lucky they might print out an official diagram.

Why are you replacing the them, damaged or now different?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damaged, changing it is not a problem its just the problem with the window, its looking as though i need to remove the door card and then take the window off the fully lower it and access the fasteners

1 - 3 of 3 Posts