Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm obviously doing something wrong, as my mirrors wont adjust when I put into position for either left or right side.

They DO fold in completely ok, when adjusted to that position, and they did adjust to my preferred driving position when we set them up on handover.

Now they just wont move a milimeter.
It says something about the car memorizing your set positions, so I'm guessing they are locked into that memory, and I somehow now have to overide it if I wish to re-position them, for my wife for example.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Switch is in the centre position pointing up at the heated mirror symbol?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Switch is in the centre position pointing up at the heated mirror symbol?
Hi Sq5john,
The switch is in that position to begin with, but I turn it to either left or right hand window symbol to adjust that particular mirror, by turning the knob.
But nothing happens..have I got the method of adjusting wrong somehow?? it's how it's described in handbook?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Just to get this right, you turn the knob shall we say to the passengers side, do you then use the knob like a toggle switch i.e up/down side to side to adjust the mirror, if your doing that and nothing is happening, it's like missile said "back to the dealers"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts