Audi Q5 Forum banner

Dont think audi have done themselves any favours

16K views 44 replies 16 participants last post by  CarbonCopy 
Theres a whole lot of unhappy people waiting for Q5's who seem to be just left in the dark about delivery dates perhaps we can start a petition and send it to audi uk.
Put me down first on the list, last Thursday my dealer said my car was on a priority build list, he said he'd call Firday to confirm details..... nothing!

Perhaps if everyone who wants to complain post on the topic i will print it off and send it in (if thats alright with Kaine,will check).
Is it worth each Posting Order date, dealer, advised date at order and then build week if advised eg

Order date 6th Feb 2010, Worcester Audi, advised early June when ordering, to date no advised build week at all!

I am surprised at that - I bought via Audi Worcester and they quoted me June, when I ordered on November '09 - when quizzed, they said they had to be careful not to promise what they couldn't deliver ! They actually delivered at the end of April, so 6 weeks early. When I collected mine they were saying if I ordered then (a month ago) I would be lucky to see it before November if not next year ?
I know who said that!
I was told the same!

My order placed Feb 6th, contract states an estimated delivery date of 14th June, after proactively sending a WTF e-mail on Tuesday dealer has today phoned to say your car is 'deliverable' in September! so only 3 months after the estimated date.

Popped into another Audi dealer today who, when I explained my situation, commented that 'thats naughty, the dealer was obviously out of allocation when they took your order'. This suppose would explain why I got a discount on the list price.

Anyone can construct a sexy form of words about 'Customer Service Performance standards' to put in a Sales brochure. Its how you do it practically that makes the difference, Audi need to learn that good communication does not just apply before taking the customers deposit!

I am hugely disappointed...............thats an understatement.............

Hi Kev,

Which dealer did you order it from and when do they have free allocation to actually put your order into the factory?
I was in Audi Plymouth today and they indicated order today - delivery November, give them a call as it sond like they have a better free allocation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.