Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I put a post on alst week regarding dealer discounts and I've been playing them off against each other but none can get near the 7% i am being offered by Car-Finance.net. The finance package they are offering is also the best I have received. This seems to good to be true. Is ther a catch to using a broker website such as this? I called them up and confirmed the car is NOT pre registered. They told me they can get larger discounts simply due to the volume of cars they buy from Audi. I can't believe there is no downside here or dealers would go out of business. Finally - adaptive cruise control - anyone got any comments? I do loads of miles so was going to select this as an option.

Thnaks in advance
Joel.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hi Joel,

I went with car-finance.net as like you dealers couldn't get anywhere near them with discounts or finance. For me they were the best option, you have to pay a fee (about ?250) from memory but apart form that there's no downside. Obviously you don't own the car until you've paid off the finance but for me that's not a worry. I would recommend them to anyone considering a new car.

The supplying dealer turned out to be Maidstone Audi which was handy as I'm kent based so can collect the car in person rather then have it delivered.

Cheers.
Swainey

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

I put a post on alst week regarding dealer discounts and I've been playing them off against each other but none can get near the 7% i am being offered by Car-Finance.net. The finance package they are offering is also the best I have received. This seems to good to be true. Is ther a catch to using a broker website such as this? I called them up and confirmed the car is NOT pre registered. They told me they can get larger discounts simply due to the volume of cars they buy from Audi. I can't believe there is no downside here or dealers would go out of business. Finally - adaptive cruise control - anyone got any comments? I do loads of miles so was going to select this as an option.

Thnaks in advance
Joel.
Thanks, just rhew news I was hoping for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts