Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today we finally took delivery of our Daytona grey 2.0 Tdi S line+, and what a fantastic experience it was. The car was in the presentation room,all polished and ready to go.......in to the crappy March weather! All of the gear that goes with the car was in boot, the roof bars, red AMI lead, Autoglym pack, Audi golf umbrella and flowers for my wife!!! The whole handover procedure was slick and the salesman ever the professional. Some of you may say that it should be that way but take it from me, I have bought cars in the past where this has not been the case. In short , I feel that a job well done should be recognised so a massive thanks to Shaun at Derby Audi for restoring my faith in main dealers. And finally to top it all off we were given a bottle of champagne,now that's a first or us!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
This was the third or fourth car we've bought from them, but we had a car priced up by Lincoln Audi who should also get a mention (I'll give them a shout later). It was the first time with Shaun and i had told him of the problems that we'd had before,and of my growing dislike for (some) main dealers. He took it upon himself to "sort us out" and believe me,whilst he's at Derby,I'll be a happy chap. We really were given special treatment.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I too got my new s line plus in scuba blue from derby audi on the 6th of march and dealt with a guy called mark inman and was very happy with them as this is our 2nd car from them.
Pleased to hear of your good experience aswell.

DCD

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Figured that you might have been a Derby customer DCD,Chesterfield an all! I do like your choice of colour,we went for Daytona again as the TT we px'd was daytona and it looks good in the sun.....apparently! Turns out that Derby were so impressed with our car that they are ordering exactly the same spec as their next demonstrator!!!!! Our exclusivity is out the window,spose i could always ask for a job as spec designer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts