Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a new Q5 in November . It is very high spec and special paint(Sepang Blue).
Can anyone help me to get information about the car ? Audi UK about as much use as a Chocolate Teapot!
They say its stuck at the docks in Emden having passed through vigorous new Quality Control checks.
Latest delivery estimate is early August.
To be honest all the shine is now off the deal. so frustrating dealing with people who don't care!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I feel your pain.
We ordered an SQ5 early Feb and were told late May/early June delivery but our car has been in Emden since mid-May and Audi cannot tell us when it will be shipped. It's in 'quality control' apparently?!?!
To add salt to the wound, others who ordered after me are seeing their cars arrive in the UK.
While it's not the point, has your dealer offered a loan car? They should do this 12 weeks after your build date if you've vehicle has not been delivered, I understand.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes they offered a car. I am very lucky to have a beautiful A6. I don't need their handouts. I need someone to get into Emden and get my car out! Audi UK tell me it's all through quality checks. The tracker is so frustrating when you don't see any movement for weeks on end. It clearly states awaiting shipment to U.K..
I have had Audi cars for 30 years. I think this might be the last one!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.