Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all,

Just had a call from my dealer saying that my September delivery is now looking like being December due to the wheels I've ordered but more importantly a missing component needed for S-Tronic.

Has anyone else come up against this recently?

A September delivery always seemed optimistic (4 months from order) but I was living in hope!

Cheers...

·
Registered
14 Posts
That's interesting, which model have you orderded? and which wheels?

I placed my order on 10th May 2011 and my dealer says I have a provisional build week of 45 (w/comm 31.10.11) and can expect my car by late November.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Maybe that is why my build got moved up a month, I ordered a manual and was suppose to be built next month instead of this week.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's interesting, which model have you orderded? and which wheels?

I placed my order on 10th May 2011 and my dealer says I have a provisional build week of 45 (w/comm 31.10.11) and can expect my car by late November.
My spec sounds very similar to yours - 3.0 TDi, S-Line Special Edition, Tech Pack High, Black Styling, Heated Seats, Electric Seats, Nappa Leather. The wheels are the 5 Double Spoke off-road ones - 20".

Trying to find out whether I've got any alternatives...

·
Registered
14 Posts
My spec sounds very similar to yours - 3.0 TDi, S-Line Special Edition, Tech Pack High, Black Styling, Heated Seats, Electric Seats, Nappa Leather. The wheels are the 5 Double Spoke off-road ones - 20".

Trying to find out whether I've got any alternatives...
Same alloys I've chosen, but I've not heard anything from my dealer to say there's a delay (yet!)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I spoke to my dealer today.

He says that there are no issues with S Tronic components or the double spoke off-road alloys...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts