Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Q5 PHEV Prestige
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Now in day 5 of my Audi Q5 PHEV and so far loving it! Graduated from an A4 Avant after 8 years.

In the honeymoon phase and looking to get information on accessories. LOL

Bought the 2021 from a non-Audi dealer so looking at a cargo mat, luggage area cover (found out today it's called a "blind" and possible remote start.

Plus, looking online for new rainbow pride sticker to be subtle, yet obvious. If you understand, you understand. If not, no worries.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hello!

Now in day 5 of my Audi Q5 PHEV and so far loving it! Graduated from an A4 Avant after 8 years.

In the honeymoon phase and looking to get information on accessories. LOL

Bought the 2021 from a non-Audi dealer so looking at a cargo mat, luggage area cover (found out today it's called a "blind" and possible remote start.

Plus, looking online for new rainbow pride sticker to be subtle, yet obvious. If you understand, you understand. If not, no worries.
Welcome!

It’s a great car the Q5 - we looked at PHEV but decided on normal TFSI

Remote Starts seen alot from these guys https://remotestarts.co.uk.

Isn’t a luggage area cover the pull across thing that covers the boot? Or am I thinking of something else?

I’m looking at sunblinds for the back for kids but want something that covers window nicely and looking at https://www.carshades.co.uk

Enjoy the motoring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
2,174 Posts
Welcome to the forum (y) :cool:

·
Registered
2021 Q5 PHEV Prestige
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome!

It’s a great car the Q5 - we looked at PHEV but decided on normal TFSI

Remote Starts seen alot from these guys https://remotestarts.co.uk.

Isn’t a luggage area cover the pull across thing that covers the boot? Or am I thinking of something else?

I’m looking at sunblinds for the back for kids but want something that covers window nicely and looking at https://www.carshades.co.uk

Enjoy the motoring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the welcome!

The luggage area cover does cover the boot, yes. There were a couple of things "missing" from the car when I bought it from a non-Audi dealer. However, mind did come with the blinds in the back seat. Of course, I'm never back there...so I'll probably never use them. LOL. Plus the windows are tinted, so I'm not sure if they would be needed or not.

Thanks, too, for the link to the Remote Start suggestion. I had a similar system installed in my 2010 Avant and I loved it. We get cold weather here in the Pacific Northwest (Seattle, WA, USA) and it was very nice.

Can't wait for my first road trip!

·
Registered
2021 Q5 PHEV Prestige
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to our forum :cool:
The luggage blind should come as standard.
There are many aftermarket suppliers, but I would suggest you look on Audi US website for accessories or visit your nearest dealer.
Audi | Luxury sedans, SUVs, convertibles, electric vehicles & more (audiusa.com)
Thanks for the Welcome!

I purchased the vehicle from a local, non-Audi dealer and there were a couple of things "missing" that I think should have been part - like an Owner's Manual and the luggage cover. But it did come with two luggage rails! Those are usually USD$900, I think. So I was excited about those.

I ordered a replacement manual on e-bay and got the dealer to pay for it! The luggage cover I found on an Audiparts website that was USD$75 LESS than my local Audi dealer, with free shipping and handling!

·
Registered
2021 Audi Q5 S line 50 tfsie with Comfort & Sound pack and Panoramic Sunroof
22 Posts
Hi and welcome, good to see another PHEV member on the forum. Hope you’re settling in well with the car and your missing items arrive quickly. The luggage cover should have been standard but at least you got the luggage rails to compensate 😀.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts