Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see audi now include the option to add data cables on their Q5 Configurator. Is the iPod cable not standard? I was told that the latest models come with the new Apple connector.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Saw this myself, I am due to collect my Q5 in March and would like to know what will come with it.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Certainly mine came with the Ipod and aux cable as standard.....and I was advised that they'd throw in the Iphone 5 connector FoC if required.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Certainly mine came with the Ipod and aux cable as standard.....and I was advised that they'd throw in the Iphone 5 connector FoC if required.
Same happened for me when I collected.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Dealer gave me the cables on collection also.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Likewise, but I tend to use the jukebox or the SD cards more than I use the ipod now.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Likewise, but I tend to use the jukebox or the SD cards more than I use the ipod now.
+1 My cables are still in their packets...

Reactions: Snow Man

·
Registered
469 Posts
I see audi now include the option to add data cables on their Q5 Configurator. Is the iPod cable not standard? I was told that the latest models come with the new Apple connector.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Mine came with an iPod cable but noticed the brochure said 2 cables were included when I got home so called dealer and they posted me out the USB one as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts