Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Q5. very pleased, but it does not have DAB which I would like (I bought it as specced by the dealer otherwise it was a 6-month wait).

Does anyone know if it is possible to upgrade?

·
Banned
842 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Hi Chopper,
Do you think these guys can help with the activation of the footwell lights when exterior lights are activated? (See separate forum entry for details)

·
Registered
119 Posts
£775??!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you. This looks like just what I wanted. I will give the dealer the opportunity to do the work first (although the salesman had told me that it was not possible!), and when he declines, I will get on to these guys.

·
Banned
842 Posts
With HazzyDayz you are paying for the experience, it is all genuine Audi parts and they know exactly what they are doing. When I've got a few quid spare I'm having the TV tuner and folding door mirrors fitted which I should have spec'd from new!

·
Banned
842 Posts
Hi Chopper,
Do you think these guys can help with the activation of the footwell lights when exterior lights are activated? (See separate forum entry for details)
When I contacted them regarding the TV tuner they can activate the video in motion for £25, I assume the same is true of other VCDS mods, email them and ask they are very helpful.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Hi,
Contacted HazzyDays and they have quoted me £40 + VAT to change the coding inorder to activate the footwell lights in conjunction with the auto exterior lights but perhaps necessary to change interior LED's in footwell for another £10 + VAT.
Sounds good to me, what do you think??

Cheers

·
Banned
801 Posts

·
Banned
842 Posts
I'm with Missle if you don't feel competent getting the cable and doing it yourself, seems reasonable. Don't think you'll need to change the bulbs though?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Noticed in another thread that DAB will be standard on all new models and Audi have also stated this...

'From the summer, Audi Centres will be able to offer a range of digital radio adapters for retro-fitting to all existing Audi models which will enable them to capitalise on the full range of digital radio benefits.'

·
Banned
489 Posts
Orders as from 1st April include DAB as standard. I had ordered this option on my Q5 and, surprisingly, told me of this on it's way, so I saved £305.

·
Banned
489 Posts
My dealer very kindly told me of the inclusion of DAB as standard on all new orders from 1st April. It was originally in my order so I saved the £305!

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts