Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all
I have a Q5 Sline plus but without the bench seat option which would have had cup holders. Are there any audi mods which can alow for cup holders in the back or seat back tables like those found on the VW Tiguan?

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Morning.
Did you get anywhere with this topic? I have recently changed from a Tiguan to a Q5 S-line and we really missed the cup-holders and tables in the back during a recent holiday. I guess the S-line is not seen as "that type of car" but I would rather have happy passengers and keep spills off my upholstery. I have seen various offerings on Ebay but I can't see how they would fit and any solution needs to look like original fitment. I wondered if some kind of cup-holder could replace the ashtray in the back as this is redundant in my car at least. Is there a different rear armrest with cup-holders? Do other specs such as the SE have cup-holders and trays?
Adrian

·
Registered
9 Posts
Morning.
Did you get anywhere with this topic? I have recently changed from a Tiguan to a Q5 S-line and we really missed the cup-holders and tables in the back during a recent holiday. I guess the S-line is not seen as "that type of car" but I would rather have happy passengers and keep spills off my upholstery. I have seen various offerings on Ebay but I can't see how they would fit and any solution needs to look like original fitment. I wondered if some kind of cup-holder could replace the ashtray in the back as this is redundant in my car at least. Is there a different rear armrest with cup-holders? Do other specs such as the SE have cup-holders and trays?
Adrian
+1

·
Registered
469 Posts
Given that the cup holders are installed in the armrest and cars with the standard 1/3:2/3 split rear seat also have an armrest despite what the brochure and dealers say I would have thought that it would be possible to order up an armrest as fitted to a bench seat plus and fit it although what the cost of the part is another matter. Tables, I am fairly certain, are not available on the Q5 in any market. USA & Europe definitely but you could maybe check if Audi offer them in Pacific or Chinese markets as the parts could then be sourced.

It is always easier to specify options at the time of ordering rather than trying to retro-fit later. Been there, seen that, done that etc; One lives & learns by one's mistake/experiences.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts