Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's clear from the forum that the wives choose the colour....the thing we can't agree on is if we should have it debadged.....

I say yes, she says no.......so we have decided to leave it on until we have it delivered, see if we like it and if not, get the dealer to remove. Question I have is, how much would a dealer charge to remove these post delivery? I recall some members have had this done?

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
It's a 2 min job so aim for free. If you tell them before it arrives and as dealer removal is the only option if you want to keep some of the badges on they should oblige.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Cheeky I know, but if you decide to remove the V6 T on the wings let me know as I would be interested in the T's! I want to have V6 TT.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheeky I know, but if you decide to remove the V6 T on the wings let me know as I would be interested in the T's! I want to have V6 TT.
Lol - if I get my way they will all be coming off (except front grill) so you are welcome to the letters!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Lol I've got a couple of t 's for wing s Jose to make v6 Tt just havnt put on yet !! This was discussed months ago ,

·
Registered
91 Posts
Got it done for free. Also would be interested in free spare T's.... !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts