Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Still Game
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to paste link to You Tube video but on this site only, copy and paste is not working for me today. Anyone else having problem? any suggestions?

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Test...

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Not sure, I would say can you make a video of you trying but you end up at chicken/egg!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,336 Posts

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Still Game
4,619 Posts

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Good vid missile,I had a day out last month @ thruxton drive in the convert able version,the v8 and v6, the engine sound on that v8 is hench 😄

·
Still Game
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would prefer the rag top, but there is no room in the boot.

·
Still Game
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In the ragtop, one would struggle to fit a Ryan Air sized cabin bag as most of the boot is taken up with the hood mechanism. Apparently one can fit two sets of golf clubs in the coupe.

·
Registered
877 Posts
In the ragtop, one would struggle to fit a Ryan Air sized cabin bag as most of the boot is taken up with the hood mechanism. Apparently one can fit two sets of golf clubs in the coupe.
Ah ok. One more positive for the coupe then...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Missile

Did you get sorted with the copy & paste, I cannot do it either. I also cannot delete text from a post when I'm typing by placing the cursor behind what I want to delete, I have to place the cursor in front of what I want to delete and go backwards. I also don't seem to be able to quote anyone when I reply, it just takes me to the reply box with nothing in it.

Am I just stupid?

I'm not getting any notifications either of threads I'm following!

·
Banned
489 Posts
Missile

Did you get sorted with the copy & paste, I cannot do it either. I also cannot delete text from a post when I'm typing by placing the cursor behind what I want to delete, I have to place the cursor in front of what I want to delete and go backwards. I also don't seem to be able to quote anyone when I reply, it just takes me to the reply box with nothing in it.

Am I just stupid?

I'm not getting any notifications either of threads I'm following!
Did you recently upgrade to IE 11 by any chance? That's what caused the issue for me a way back. You can get around it by clicking on the light switch at the left of the top toolbar when you are in your post, which takes all the format out like notepad.

·
Still Game
4,619 Posts
Did you recently upgrade to IE 11 by any chance? That's what caused the issue for me a way back. You can get around it by clicking on the light switch at the left of the top toolbar when you are in your post, which takes all the format out like notepad.
Thx. Strangely I can cut and paste on my laptop. I use the light switch on my PC.

·
Banned
489 Posts
I'm running IE11 with Windows 8.1 but I cannot see the light bulb you speak about, unless I'm blind as well!
Very possibly as I said light switch, not light bulb! If you 'mouseover' the switch is comes up as 'Toggle editing mode' (It's immediately above the 'B' letter, which in next to the Italic and Underline). I reverted back to IE10 for other issues and have to say that the cut/paste problem I had here after I first upgraded went away too.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Got it, thanks.

That's sorted out the copy / paste and the deleting of text.

Is IE11 stopping me from Quoting previous posts in my reply's

Any Ideas why I'm not getting notifications? What sort of notification should I be receiving (e-mails)?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Got it, thanks.

That's sorted out the copy / paste and the deleting of text.

Is IE11 stopping me from Quoting previous posts in my reply's

Any Ideas why I'm not getting notifications? What sort of notification should I be receiving (e-mails)?
Sorted out the Quote issue

1 - 20 of 21 Posts