Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
What if you get taken short on a long journey?

You can tell it - ' I need a coffee ', but you can't tell it - ' I need to take a p*** '

Oh well, just have to hope there is a toilet in the coffee shop

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I start to believe that there are differences between various countries in available voice commands. I found my MMI not responding to commands like 'I'm hungry' or 'I need diesel', while 'Next restaurant' or 'Next fuel station' works perfectly... I've been doing some more research on this, but did not found more reliable information. What I did found however, is interesting microsite (on Audi US web page) explaining how to use various Audi technologies: http://microsites.audiusa.com/ngw/09/experience/technology/?csref=inid_technology
I also found another concise voice reference guide (less comprehensive - less command, but all of them seems to work).
BTW, as there is no Polish version of MMI (screen menus nor spoken commands) I need to use English one (no problem with that). Unfortunatelly Polish translated vehicle manual retained all MMI menu options and voice commands as original German ones, which makes the book hardly usable in this area... The only few German words I know are ' Ein grosse bier bitte'...

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts