Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it has in the Dadio household...! After what seemed like forever (but was actually 4 months 4 days) my Q5 arrived first thing this morning - think I've been out driving about five times, and just sat in it on the drive a few times as well! Everything right now is as great as I expected, I'm sure I'll find faults to pick your brains about soon, but today has been about just enjoying the aesthetics of such a great looking car!

Considering I've never driven the auto model (test drove a manual), and the dealer (and broker I used) were over 250 miles away, I always had in my mind that a multitude of things would go wrong, so the excitement of having the exact perfect car I expected was like Christmas all over again (as well as a sleepless night last night!) - I need to calm down now and get in to the office tomorrow for my last day at work before 10 days to myself to really get used to everything, before i start my new job.

Thanks all for the guidance whilst waiting, this forum has been my Audi dealer really, so your advice has been much appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Congratulations mate! Car looks beautiful. Some more photos when you have time would be fantastic! enjoy the new motor!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey Dadio,
Seen this car before somewhere. Great choice! Some interior pics would be good. Enjoy.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Nice to see someone with an "ordinary" Q5 rather than one of those fashionable SQ's :)
I was just thinking that my self, thought I was the odd one out with an ordinary Q on order ;-)

Reactions: dadio77

·
Registered
768 Posts
Nice one Dadio77, great looking car. Best wishes ....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratulations mate! Car looks beautiful. Some more photos when you have time would be fantastic! enjoy the new motor!
Thanks G dog, will do over the weekend hopefully!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Dadio,
Seen this car before somewhere. Great choice! Some interior pics would be good. Enjoy.
Hey Retbug, if you were on the route from Worthing to South Yorks last night or this morning, then it's the same car - if not then there is someone else out there with identical great taste!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Dadio,
I know where I've seen it, it's mine, lol, see below!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dadio,
I know where I've seen it, it's mine, lol, see below!
ha ha! the alabaster threw me! had a similar colour two cars ago (on a merc) and I know it looks great, but i went for something slightly different with the 'cognac' this time round...

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Very good looking 4 a non sq,the plate sets it off 2 ,congrats 😄

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Found a pic on my phone from the side with the alloy shown - love the colour difference, and it compliments the black styling pack I think!

*hides from snow man after mentioning the black styling pack*

Attachments

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
That colour wheel is the nuts,wish my sq wheels were that colour,they are on rs6,nice contrast against the black ,very good choice daddio 😄

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That colour wheel is the nuts,wish my sq wheels were that colour,they are on rs6,nice contrast against the black ,very good choice daddio ������
cheers mate!

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Found a pic on my phone from the side with the alloy shown - love the colour difference, and it compliments the black styling pack I think!

*hides from snow man after mentioning the black styling pack*
Your car, my preferences mean nothing regardless of if I don't like the look

·
Registered
700 Posts
Congratulations Dadio hope you enjoy after a long wait, looks good with the all black front end

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Love the stealth look with the black pack. Great buy, looks fantastic

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I've added some pics to photobucket following Jose's instructions on another thread - so hopefully this works:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

1 - 20 of 43 Posts