Audi Q5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello

My Q5 landed at the dealership yesterday

My intention was to order the 20" 7-double spoke alloys

The car arrived with 20" 20 spoke alloys ... and the order form confirmed that thats what I signed up to ... i.e. my oversight

Is is pretty trivial for the dealer to change these for me ? i.e. they'd have a range of alloys in stock, and wouldn't charge for the honour ?

edit: answer from dealer is no. I'd have to buy the alloys I intended. full price.

Many thanks,

·
Super Moderator
1,044 Posts
Hello

My Q5 landed at the dealership yesterday

My intention was to order the 20" 7-double spoke alloys

The car arrived with 20" 20 spoke alloys ... and the order form confirmed that thats what I signed up to ... i.e. my oversight

Is is pretty trivial for the dealer to change these for me ? i.e. they'd have a range of alloys in stock, and wouldn't charge for the honour ?

edit: answer from dealer is no. I'd have to buy the alloys I intended. full price.

Many thanks,
Silvio,

can understand where the dealer is coming from really your probably looking at 700 a piece to buy and the dealer hasnt done anything wrong with your order.

rapidcool

·
Registered
963 Posts
Anyone know if Tpms can fitted after delivery as I believe it is mainly software

·
Registered
94 Posts
Given they both cost the same, you would think they would at least think about swapping them out from a demo/staff car? Zero interest in good will sadly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts