Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Does anyone have a centre console trim to sell, or know where I can get one reasonably priced? I have Aluminium with dents and want to change it now. Does not need to be Ali, I would consider black or carbon fibre design.
Cheers,
Lee

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi,
Does anyone have a centre console trim to sell, or know where I can get one reasonably priced? I have Aluminium with dents and want to change it now. Does not need to be Ali, I would consider black or carbon fibre design.
Cheers,
Lee
What about trying some carbon fibre look alike film to the aluminium? Has anybody tried this?

·
Banned
801 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Banned
801 Posts
Of course if someone wants there original Audi at a cost of € 1,300.00

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Today I found a company that wraps carbon fibre effect on your Audi aluminium trim. He quoted me £145 for the 4 doors, centre console and passenger dash. He showed a sample and stuck it over the dinks in the centre console aluminium. It looked great and could not see the dinks through it. Might be tha answer. Doesnt the SQ5 have the same?
http://www.customisedgraphics.co.uk/

Reactions: Stumpy

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know this is a really old thread now, but thought I would let you know how I tackled this. After a few months I found a new trim on eBay for £25 that someone bought and did not fit it.
Then I found a company called Sat Nav Systems in Surbiton near London said they would fit the trim for £50+vat. They did a great job, took about 1hr 45mins. Highly recommend them, great outfit and they know there stuff!
Now I just need to keep it dent free.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
My dealer pointed me at Sat Nav Systems for any kind of after market work that an official Audi dealer would not normally do (Vagcom, retrofit options etc).
I've not used them yet but he said he has many happy customers that have used them so another tick for them!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts