Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just called Car Loans 4 U (www.carloan4u.co.uk) and secured financing at 3.75% flat / 7% APR on my new Audi Q5, they were really good and got back to me within an hour. The lowest I could get VW Finance down to was 5.5% Flat / 10% APR so a good saving has been made

Reactions: Solarwinds

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Money came through with no issues, I can't recommend this company enough.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are a broker, they basically send your info out to all banks and lenders and come back to you with the best option. If you are buying a brand new car they will give you very good rates, providing you have good credit. If you have poor credit they will find you a reasonable rate. Audi used VW finance and offered me 10% APR, Car Loans for U got me 7.5%. You just fill in a form on their website and they do the rest, they work 7 days a week too.

My experience with them was first rate, the finance deal is good for 30 days so it's not worth doing if your car is on order for another 4 months, I did mine a month before my new car was due, they sourced the finance via Barclays and the only catch was a £299 set up charge which is interest free and added to the final payment. There was no delay at the end when my car came in, Audi worked with them to release the funds and it was a straight forward process. Audi will always push for baloon payments but these guys were happy to do a straight 5 year loan which was exactly what I wanted.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I prefer standard loans with APR and fixed monthly payments, some of the balloon payments just cover the value of the car but I like to keep £5k-£6k equity in mine. I know you can do this with balloon too. I just got 6% finance from Black Horse on a 3 month old A5.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts