Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the last week i have been driving up and down the M25 for about 15 junctions every day visiting family and still have not seen an SQ5 on my way! Actually now i think about it i hadn't even seen a Q5 facelifted edition!
Where are you all hiding?!!!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Lol I seem to have hit a purple patch and seen 2 SQ5s in the last two weeks, which made me think there are a decent number on the road now.

Look out for an Estoril Blue on the M25 - it's there most rush-hours

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha i certainly will! im back down the M25 tomorrow and day after so surely i must see one then?!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I seen two black SQ5's yesterday in Aberdeen just minutes apart. I couldn't believe it and said to the wife everyone will have one by the time our one arrives! Audi just seems to be the car of choice for all up my neck of the woods, oh and Evoques!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually a friend of ours was saying how up in Aberdeen there are a lot more Q5s up there, weird as down here i see a facelift Q5 or an SQ5 once in a blue moon

·
Registered
433 Posts
Aberdeen is where it's all happening !!!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like it dieseldoug! Going up to the Lakes on thursday so maybe will go a bit further up to try and see whats going on up there.
Surely we will see at least one SQ5 on the way up there? (and back down again?)

·
Registered
877 Posts
Looks like it dieseldoug! Going up to the Lakes on thursday so maybe will go a bit further up to try and see whats going on up there.
Surely we will see at least one SQ5 on the way up there? (and back down again?)
We'll be around the West coast next week, you might see us! í ½í¸€

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will keep an eye out, whose kidding- my eyes always out for an SQ5 ;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts