Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife and I bought our Q5 2.0 TFSI in March of 2012. So far we have only put 40000kM on it. My wife is the primary driver and she uses it mostly to go to and from work (about 30kM per day). We are long time VW/Audi family car owners and our current fleet includes a 2003 VW Jetta TDI Wagon and a 2013 VW Golf TDI Wagon. Our 2003 currently has almost 460,000kM.
We love the Q5 for its comfort, reliability and relatively nice fuel economy. If there had been a Canadian diesel Q5 available in 2012 we likely would have bought it instead but considering our short trips we are pleased we purchased the 2.0 TFSI.

I joined the site to learn a little more about our Q5 with a particular interest in possible performance and appearance modifications once it is out of warranty.

Looking forward to reading.
Cheers,
Kevin

2012 Q5 2.0 TFSI with Winter Wheels... S4 RS6 Reps

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Welcome aboard,can u upload a pic of your black wheels plz 😄

·
Still Game
4,610 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Nice car, those wheels look great with black car. Nightmare to repair if you kerb them.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome... nice lookin rig.... I'm black on black winter wheels too... I'm in Courtice...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome. Love the wheels.

We got our '14 TDI in December and I have to say the diesel has withstood the 'polar vortex' -30C temperatures and who knows how much snow very well.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hi and welcome. Nice looking car! Hopefully you'll find this forum as helpful as me.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Welcome mate, love those RSQ3 black wheels there. Stunning

1 - 8 of 8 Posts