Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
What is the opinion on this please.
http://www.audi.co.uk/used-cars/used-car-locator/q5/2.0-tdi-quattro-s-line/halesowen/604276145-300965.aspx?srcmdc=se_na_re_

I can have it for £26000 but a few things have come up now:- ie. I was led to believe it was 1 owner with full service history but have now found out it is 2 owner car with a service at 19406 miles and they have just serviced it at 46500 nothing in between.
How can they warrant the mileage.

What do you people think any input much appreiated.
Any one had any dealings with Halesowen Audi at all.

·
Registered
706 Posts
27,000 miles between services. I would walk away. Not really a careful owner.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Do you have the reason the service was missed and are Audi going to honour the warranty?
Spec doesn't look too bad, the only downsides for me would be the mileage and the Satnav low.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Mileage is a touch high,and that gap may put future Byers off wen u vum 2 sell ,I'd keep looking 😄

·
Registered
706 Posts
Maximum mileage between services is 19,000 miles, so this car is 7000 miles overdue.

Reactions: Snow Man

·
Registered
550 Posts
I bought my previous Q5 from Halesowen Audi, though it was brand new. I had no issues with them. In fact, Glasgow Audi should have that very same 2.0Tdi Daytona Grey, Sline Special Edition, 61 plate with 20500 miles kicking around given that I just traded mine in!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have asked for my deposit back as they could not find any other service records for the car so will start looking for one again.
Thank you all for your input

·
Registered
706 Posts
Have asked for my deposit back as they could not find any other service records for the car so will start looking for one again.
Thank you all for your input
Good decision, thecar will likely end up in the auction.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts