Audi Q5 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after 8 months delivery is imminent, problem is I have bought another car in the mean time. So, the car is for sale, delivery mileage etc. I should have the current price and delivery time tomorrow.

I hope the dealer will allow me to have it registered in another name rather than my own and I hope to know that tomorrow.

Basic spec is Estoril Blue, black and silver leather all the usual options but no 21" wheels or pana roof.
I am looking for current list price.

If you are interested please pm me.

Johnasq5

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Shame to wait so long ,and not get to enjoy, well good luck with ur sale,u got gr8 colour,and dealers hav a 6 month wait so u should sell easy 😄

·
Registered
952 Posts
What other car have you bought?

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
20% discount - nope not on a new car for sure.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well here is the spec and the dealer will alow me to buy it unregistered!
Delivery mileage.

Available from late next week and its in the inner area of the M25

Any one interested please PM me

AUDI SQ5
ESTORIL BLUE
SILVER/BLACK LEATHER
TECH PACK 2
BANG AND OLUFSEN
20' 5 SOPKE OFF ROAD ALLOYS
ADVANCED KEY
ELEC FRONT SEATS WITH MEMORY AND MEMORY MIRRORS
PRIVACY GLASS DYNAMIC STEERING MOBILE PHONE PREP HIGH
AUDI PARKING ADVANCED ADAPTIVE LIGHTS HEATED FRONT SEATS REAR SIDE BAGS
AUDI EXCLUSIVE CARBON INLAYS LEATHER PACK PLUS
AUDI DRIVE SELECT REAR SEAT BENCH PLUS STORAGE PACK REVERSIBLE LOAD MAT WITH BUMPER COVER TYRE PRESSURE MONITOR

johnasq5

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Unfortunately my dealer would forfeit my deposit, so its now on Auto Trader but something has gone wrong with the ad and I cant see it on line although its getting hits.
And of course being a bank holiday no customer service. Should be on Piston Heads soon though.

·
Registered
469 Posts
This is not a political forum but I am Intrigued at Snowman's new personal statement regarding his apparent desire to promote division of the UK. Regrettably none of the countries that make up the United Kingdom are without compromise not even the largest one i.e. England. I would interested to hear what the Welsh, Northern Irish and Scottish members of the forum think of an independent England.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.