Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I've recently purchased a 2009 2.0TDI SE Q5 and I am going crazy looking for the boot lid release button. I can see where the manual says it should be, but it's not. Is it possible that this isn't issued as standard? I can't believe it if that's the case, to open the boot at the moment I have to take the key out of the ignition and press the button!

Other than that, I love the car it's the best I've ever owned. Came from an A4 Avant which I also loved, but the Q5 defininately tops it!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey Bandy, if you search the forum a bit you should find a thread discussing this issue…….i read it recently.

·
Banned
801 Posts
Hi there,

I've recently purchased a 2009 2.0TDI SE Q5 and I am going crazy looking for the boot lid release button. I can see where the manual says it should be, but it's not. Is it possible that this isn't issued as standard? I can't believe it if that's the case, to open the boot at the moment I have to take the key out of the ignition and press the button!

Other than that, I love the car it's the best I've ever owned. Came from an A4 Avant which I also loved, but the Q5 defininately tops it!
The answer to your question:

http://www.myaudiq5.com/index.php/topic/1371-how-to-open-the-trunk-door-while-car-is-running/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts