Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed a bit of wind noise on seval occasions and assumed it was due to high winds catching the roof rails or something as doors and windows were closed.

Happened again at the weekend with ni wind. Upon further investigation it turns out the boot wasn't quite shut properly. I have the power tailgate option fitted.

Anyone else notice the boot doesn't always shut tight and can it be adjsuted easily?

·
Registered
877 Posts
I have the power boot and have never had an issues. I'm presuming it can be adjusted. Has it always been like this, or have you only just noticed?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have the power boot and have never had an issues. I'm presuming it can be adjusted. Has it always been like this, or have you only just noticed?
Only had the car 3 weeks and its happened a few times. There was nothing obstructing the lid so I'm guessing it just needs a bit of an adjustment.

Also, there was no warning light on the dash to say it wasn't closed properly. Should there have been?

·
Registered
877 Posts
Yes there is a warning light like the doors open warning light - I saw it once when I had a full boot and something obstructed full closure.

Back to your dealer for a small adjustment, it seems...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes there is a warning light like the doors open warning light - I saw it once when I had a full boot and something obstructed full closure.

Back to your dealer for a small adjustment, it seems...
Yep it seems to think its closed properly as no warning light. I will book it in.

cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts