Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any photos of any facelift models in Gray (Monsoon/Lava/Daytona) with Black Styling pack?

I read a thread here saying the the plastic changes in BSP give a cheaper look, but find that difficult to assess.

My thoughts on colours to order remain:-

Monsoon Gray with Black styling pack....or

Scuba Blue with std chrome look.

Interested in pics and opinions on the Black styling pack.

Cheers!

·
Banned
801 Posts
Monsoon Gray

Scuba Blue

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, these look like Audi generated images...and are helpful but sometimes a real life pic captures better?

Does anyone have this?

·
Banned
801 Posts
True, the images are from the website audi.de. The colors in the picture are never as in reality

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm also interested in real life pics. I've ordered Daytona with black styling pack but cannot find any real life pics of facelift q5 in this. I saw an a6 and an a4 at the dealers last with in these colours and they looked great.

·
Banned
801 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Personally I think the black pack ruins the look of the q5 especially on dark colours such as grey or black - needs that bit of silver. However on a white car I would consider it. Obviously this is my opinion which is not necessarily fact, spec what you think looks best as you have to live with it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Saw one in the flesh the other day Daytona black edition - not a fan it's overkill ... I just traded in ibis white a5 black edition and that combo worked perfectly! Grey with black looked chavvy...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts