Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Place your games console running COD ghosts on the pavement and run over it repeatedly until all signs of life are gone.
This game is driving me nuts - wtf, where do these people learn to play like that? they are like mind reading killing machines, with sub millisecond reactions while wielding death ray guns - result, they have shot you 5 times before you even see them appear on the screen at your end.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR, lots of pent-up anger...

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Hahaha! My COD days are long gone - my old house mate was one of those crazy guys that topped the board every time! He tried to show me his techniques, but I think I lacked some kind of bionic chip to interface with the game (or at least that's what I told myself!)

·
Registered
221 Posts
I used to pay cod on the pc, logged over 400 hours until the multiplayer was being "hacked" to death...

At least on a console it's down to player skill... Even if the kids are ridiculously good...

·
Registered
130 Posts
I used to play till my son started kicking my ass, he is now most likely one of those killing Snow Man in 5 seconds!

Reactions: ?? SQ-BEAST ??

·
Registered
203 Posts
FPS games on a joypad is impossible! For me at least, has to be mouse and keyboard for those types of games although saying that the last time I played BF3 online I had my ass handed to me!

MT

·
Registered
550 Posts
Haha! I gave up COD for the same reason. I don't have days on end to spare playing it so got my @ss handed to me each time I stuck it on for an hour or so.

·
Registered
13 Posts
FPS games on a joypad is impossible! For me at least, has to be mouse and keyboard for those types of games although saying that the last time I played BF3 online I had my ass handed to me!

MT
+1
I don't play FPS games on console anymore for this reason.
Once you're used to playing with a keyboard and mouse, playing with a joypad makes it feel like you're stuck in molasses.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Place your games console running COD ghosts on the pavement and run over it repeatedly until all signs of life are gone.
This game is driving me nuts - wtf, where do these people learn to play like that? they are like mind reading killing machines, with sub millisecond reactions while wielding death ray guns - result, they have shot you 5 times before you even see them appear on the screen at your end.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR, lots of pent-up anger...
Wish I'd played that for 5 years as opposed to on-line poker, I'm guessing I'd be better off now.
I'd like to know where they get those players from.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
The COD Ghosts thing on-line is tricky, I know that you are in IT too Snow Man so will be aware that comms line latency and to some extent the performance of the hardware have a bearing here. Some people play the game on consoles, which let's face it, are made down to a price. There are other's, like me, who have high-end gaming PCs.

Now add the cheating scumbags that have hacked the game and can shoot you through walls to complete the frustration...usually seen with 2000 point scores at the end of each round.

If you get killed by Worthyone....then I'm sorry now OK?

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
latency will always be a massive factor - unfortunately not much a user can do to reduce it in 99% of cases.
Lol, not noticed that tag, but you will know if it do ;0)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts