Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my new SQ5 from Belfast Audi and so far the experience has been excellent.

I had bought a used A6 from them last year for the Company I work for and experience was great. Car arrived with more miles than I had been told and they quickly refunded £1000 which was great as the car was already well priced.

So I went back to the same salesman and his sales manager. Extremely polite and professional at all times, great also at replying quickly to emails often in great detail. A few offers of discount and a very good final offer when I explained it was costing me a lot to move from a BMW to Audi. They responded well with a good discount.

Delivery scheduled for end of March so hopefully they continue to impress at that stage.

My contacts were Ian Blaskett and Colin Pedlow ( used car sales manager )

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Car picked up from Belfast Audi on Saturday. As excellent an experience as I have had through all this process. My first Audi and so far I am mega impressed and a lot of that is down to the professionalism and friendliness of the staff in Belfast Audi. They shift a lot of cars every week but somehow I still felt valuable and special to them.

My salesman was Ian Blaskett who couldn't have been better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts