Audi Q5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed on my 3.0 Sline Spec edition that instead of 3.0TDi on the rear all it says is TDi. I didn't request de-badging or anything. Is this new for 2011 MY or recent deliveries?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I noticed on my 3.0 Sline Spec edition that instead of 3.0TDi on the rear all it says is TDi. I didn't request de-badging or anything. Is this new for 2011 MY or recent deliveries?
This is new for all MY 2011 Audis (not just the Q5).

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'd be pissed wearing the same badge as lesser 2.0 tdis
Audi could have at least stuck a v6 badge on there or something. My quess is that audi owners weren't too pleased when they found 1.2/1.4 badges on their premium rears so audi thought why stop there, remove them all.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I ordered mine with just the Q5 on the rear. It will be fairly obvious which engine it is...

·
Registered
132 Posts
I ordered mine with just the Q5 on the rear. It will be fairly obvious which engine it is...
Ofcourse, from its sound when it rattles like a tractor

Only joking

The 2.0 TFSI, 3.0 TDI & 3.2 FSI all have the same look in the back, only the 2.0Tdi looks a bit different with its two exhaust pipes on one side.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts