Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Folks,
I've had three previous Q5 but I became hacked off with my dealer (who got the spec wrong on three occasions!!!) and took a year out with 'Merc' The Merc flattered to deceive and I missed Audi's understated styling so.....

I have just ordered a Mk2 Q5 S-Line 2l TDi as below. It was in the pipeline for the dealer and, for the most part matched my spec. (I would rather have had 19" wheels if I'm honest)

Arrived in UK today.

Navarra blue
TechPack
20" x 8.0J '10-Y-spoke
Flat-bottomed steering wheel
High beam assist
Door mirrors (folding)
Virtual Cockpit
Rear-view camera

Look forward to rejoining the fold!
Porterfield (Previously Rowanlaw)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Welcome back to the Q5 fold.......nice spec, and I'm sure you'll love the Mk 2, just as I am after collecting my new Q5 Sline TFSI last week!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome back to the Q5 fold.......nice spec, and I'm sure you'll love the Mk 2, just as I am after collecting my new Q5 Sline TFSI last week!
Thanks AllanG,
I could have done with Q5 last week here in Scottish Borders. I always put winter tyres which were sorely missed this year.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I am sure someone will swop 19 for your 20"
Not me, 20 inch wheels around Gloucester will be wrecked in no time at all, our potholes have got out of hand. There are so many wheels being damaged (mainly inside of rim where unsupported) its beyond a joke now.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am sure someone will swop 19 for your 20"
Hi Missile - I asked the dealer if they would swap the wheels but they said I would lose money when trading it in if it did not have the original wheels associated with the vehicle on the 'signature document' whatever that is.

·
Still Game
4,617 Posts
Hi Missile - I asked the dealer if they would swap the wheels but they said I would lose money when trading it in if it did not have the original wheels associated with the vehicle on the 'signature document' whatever that is.
That is typical salesman fob off bollocks, IMHO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts