Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
The Q5 always seems to get slated for its harsh ride. Yet praised for its handling? I think Audi have struck the balance just right. Mine is the s-line spec with the harder suspension and dont find the ride a problem at all. The Q5 is the 'hot hatch' of the SUV segment and all the better for it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did you get a good price with your 3.0 TDI?? I recently ordered my 2.0T, dealer was trying to talk me into buying 3.0TDI which was about $10K more.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wouldn't say I got a particularly good deal on my 3.0TDI but then I don't think there are many "good deals" to be had on Q5's in Aus at the moment. I was talking with my dealer last week and he commented on how rare they are - said they'd almost forgotton what one looks like they are so hard to get hold of.

·
Registered
6 Posts
[Hi Crustynoodle,

SO when will you get your 3.0 TDI? what colour did u get? Did you add any options to your car? My 2.0T, I ordered is in Ice Silver, haven't seen any Q5s in Silver, hoping that it will look nice.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ditto on the Ice Silver

Plus:
B & O
AMI
Sun roof
Parking Assist +
Xenons
19" 5-spoke Off Road rims

Expected delivery of end Jan '10

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
audiq520t said:
[Hi Crustynoodle,

SO when will you get your 3.0 TDI? what colour did u get? Did you add any options to your car? My 2.0T, I ordered is in Ice Silver, haven't seen any Q5s in Silver, hoping that it will look nice.
Hi I just took delivery of my Q5 last Monday in Ice silver , it looks lovely, i havent seen many Q5s full stop, Its a great ride smooth and zippy really comfortable. sure you will like yours too. Good luck.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Got an absolute steeler of a price for the MY13 Q5
Dealer was struggling and asked if I could add more money to the sale, and of course as any customer would say hell no

1 - 10 of 10 Posts