Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have to use up some holidays but without Winter Tyres I wont be able to go to where I want to go

Does anyone know of a spare set of Audi Q5 winter wheels / tyres available within the next week or so?

My current wheels are 20" so ideally looking for the OEM solution

Rick

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi All,

I have to use up some holidays but without Winter Tyres I wont be able to go to where I want to go

Does anyone know of a spare set of Audi Q5 winter wheels / tyres available within the next week or so?

My current wheels are 20" so ideally looking for the OEM solution

Rick
luckily I found a set plus free tyre covers for the winter set at the normal price including vat and fitting

·
Super Moderator
1,046 Posts
luckily I found a set plus free tyre covers for the winter set at the normal price including vat and fitting
Thats great news
.the tyre covers do fit the 20" as well.They even have markers on the covers to tell you which wheel is in the bag.

Rich

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats great news
.the tyre covers do fit the 20" as well.They even have markers on the covers to tell you which wheel is in the bag.

Rich
i really like the look of the 20" wheels; do you have any pics or seen any pics of the wheels for the winter package?

Really happy to have found a set - if any one wants a tip of getting some at short notice pm me - cant guarantee it will work but will point you in the right direction

When are people thinking of taking them off and back to summer tyres?

·
Super Moderator
1,046 Posts
i really like the look of the 20" wheels; do you have any pics or seen any pics of the wheels for the winter package?

Really happy to have found a set - if any one wants a tip of getting some at short notice pm me - cant guarantee it will work but will point you in the right direction

When are people thinking of taking them off and back to summer tyres?
Rick, must admit the 20" look good and it seems a little strange with the winter tyres on.they are 17" 5 spoke alloy's. I can get pics at the weekend if you havent found any by then. Glad its all sorted

Rich

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rick, must admit the 20" look good and it seems a little strange with the winter tyres on.they are 17" 5 spoke alloy's. I can get pics at the weekend if you havent found any by then. Glad its all sorted

Rich
cheers Rich - helpful as always; guess I will know Saturday as thats when they are getting fitted so o need for the pics ta (other than other might want to see em)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thats great news

Rich
Hi Rich
My tyre covers do not stretch round my 20" wheels far enough - what is the item code of your set (mine are 4F0 071 156)- or am I doing something stupid - they are about 6" short

kc

·
Super Moderator
1,046 Posts
Hi Rich
My tyre covers do not stretch round my 20" wheels far enough - what is the item code of your set (mine are 4F0 071 156)- or am I doing something stupid - they are about 6" short

kc
Hi Kc, same part no. but with an A on the end not sure if that makes a difference but they fit and over lap by about six inches so not sure what to suggest.

Rich

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi Kc, same part no. but with an A on the end not sure if that makes a difference but they fit and over lap by about six inches so not sure what to suggest.

Rich
take them back?

I have got enough stress at work without Audi adding to the fray
kc

·
Super Moderator
1,046 Posts
take them back?

I have got enough stress at work without Audi adding to the fray
kc
Not good about the stress mate,if they dont fit the 20" then they wont fit the snow tyres/wheels either,they both have the same rolling circumference.will take a pic at the weekend when i get back at the weekend and let you see.

Rich

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi Rich
Mine are 88" from end to end - would you mind measuring yours please when you get back

ken

1 - 14 of 14 Posts