Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
AUDI Q5 2.0 TFSI QUATTRO Auto 8R MY 11/2013 AWD PETROL, CNCD I4 16v DOHC VVT 165kw
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, recently bought a used Q5 MY2013. It has CEL on (random behaviour - lights would come on, stay on for the trip and then sometimes disappear without any intervention). OBD scan shows P0106, P0108 and P0113 DTCs; all related to G42 and/or G71 sensors i.e intake air temperature sensor and Manifold Air Pressure sensor.
I checked the live charts (image below) and IAT shows around ambient temperature (20c in Australia) with light variation, and MAP shows 100kPA (the line does move a bit). I thought I would be able to change or clean the sensors. I opened the engine, removed plastic cover but I can't find the sensors. I have been reading different forums and googling for videos. Any chance any of you could advise me on location of the sensors (may be send a photo) ? I would also appreciate any help with resolving the issue as sensors seem alright based on charts.

Attachments

·
Registered
AUDI Q5 2.0 TFSI QUATTRO Auto 8R MY 11/2013 AWD PETROL, CNCD I4 16v DOHC VVT 165kw
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, errors were cleared about 500km ago. They came back (inconsistently though - they CEL comes on, then goes away and then reappeares).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts